Name : S.Gunasegran
Language Proficiency: English, Tamil and Malay EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS • Diploma in Adult Continuing Education –Oct 2012
• ACTA Certificate-WDA endorsed-(2009)
• Specialist Diploma in Game Development by Nanyang Polytechnic, Singapore (July 2008 to January 2009)
• Completed GCE ‘A’ Level (1’A’ and 1’O’ at Queenstown Tech Sch, 1984)
• GCE ‘O’ Level (4 ‘O’ levels, 1980)
• Completed Avid Courses No. 1
• Trouble Shooting Course in Broadcasting (1995)
• Completed FCP Train the Trainer course at New York Apple Training Centre (2004)
• FCP Advanced Effects Editing (2005)
• MAYA Advanced Animator sponsored by Media Development Authority (MDA), Singapore under the Capability Development Scheme (2005)
• Digital Content Developing Partner with Infocomm Development Authority (IDA) , Singapore (2005)
• Certificate in 3D Animation using Cinema 4D (2007)
• Certificate in Visual Compositing and Editing using Shake and FCP (2007)
• Certified T3 Trainer for FCP
• iPhone Application developer under iDUP programme by APPLE computers from (2009)
• Advanced Certificate in Training and Assessment (ACTA) Certified Trainer Workforce Development Agency (WDA) (2009)
• Certificate in iPhone Programming and Dash Coding (2010)
• Certificate in 5.1 Surround Sound Basics (2011)
• Adobe Product Evangelist (from May 2011)
• Certified T3 Trainer for FCP X( From May11,2012)
. CONFERENCES AND SPECIAL EVENTS
• INDIASOFT (2005 & 2006) in Chennai, India
• FRAMES (2005 & 2006) in Mumbai, India
• Broadcast Asia (2006 to 2011)
• Delegate and Presented Research paper in Chemozhi Conference held in Kovai, Tamil Nadu, India (June 2010)
• New Media Technical Paper Presenter at Infitt Conference-University of Pennsylvania, USA (June 17 to 19,2011)
• National Arts Council Community Engagement Grant recipient 2011- Notes and Beats using new media tools and gadgets.
• Diaspora Tamil Education Conference2012-Paper Presenter- California Tamil University -June 8- 11.2012)
Selected as music composer under MDA Talent assistance scheme2013 – attached AR Rahaman studios in chennai to compose and create music.
Selected as the composer under National art council to create and develop 5 songs in Singapore, India and London-2015. Currently songs are in recording stage.
SPECIAL PROJECTS • Runners’Up-Uthya Tharagai 1984. MediaCorp Pte Ltd
• Participated as an Video Editor in SEA Games (1995)
• Won 3rd and 5th prize in NTUC Song Writing Competition (1993 and 1995)
• Composed for various programmes with TV12 from (1990 to date)
• Composed Tamil News Opening, CNA, MediaCorp, Singapore
• 3G content editor for TV12 for M1 project (2005)
• Won 1st prize- NDP Song writing competition 2005 by North East CDC
• Composer and Choir arranger for NDP (2006)
• Crest Communications India on THENNALI animations won India National Guild Award in 2004.
• Provided dubbing to animation as commissioned by TV12 and MDA.
• VO Producer and Talent for ongoing Dengue fever promo by NHB.
• VO Talent for CPF Board Tamil Online PAL system (1995 to date)
• Conducted IDM Training in Tamil for MOE CPO (17 and 22 of Nov 2007)
• Edited PA NARPANI 35 Anniversary Montage Video Presentation 19 July 2011 for PM Visit at Raffles Convention Hall, Singapore
• E-Book Publisher, Application Developer for iOS iphone, Blackberry 10,Windows 8 mainly in Tamil Language 2010 to date
Tamil Language Month Presenter using IT and Technology from 2011 to 2015
Application Creator and Co-developer – Tamil For Non Tamil (TNT) launched as part of Tamil Language month 2015.
Community support worker designing and developing tools and technology for older generation.